I am selling my car Audi A6 C5 2.4l (121kW / 165KM) from 1998 with gas installation. I issue a full VAT invoice.
I am selling them due to the purchase of a different car and Audi has been standing in the parking lot for about 6 months without practically any use.
I bought the car in 2017 with a mileage of about 262 thousand km and during this period I reached about 289 thousand km.
I am the second owner of the car in Poland, it was imported from Germany in 2014.
The gas installation was installed immediately after arriving in Poland.
The car is in a slightly medium condition, hence the price is negotiable.
The OC is valid until June, Audi has no valid inspection!
I did not do because there are some things to improve in the car and the car is not used anyway.
Well, now briefly the advantages and disadvantages of the car:
- it starts up elegantly
- runs straight as if on a string
- has an automatic gearbox (works pretty cool)
- burns 12-15l of gas per 100km
- as for 24 years, the interior is nicely preserved
- has all-season tires, probably 3-year ones, R16 205/55, about 8,000 km have been driven on them
- spare wheel in the trunk (only needs to be inflated)
- electric, heated front seats
- the air conditioner works
- engine oil is leaking + probably it should be replaced
- a slight loss of coolant
- rear parking sensors stopped working during the 6-month stoppage
- rust comes out on the roof and doors
- the left front wheel arch has a dent made by some amateur car digging
- the rear fog lamp frame is cracked and the lights do not shine (the bulbs are probably burned out)
- the window actuator in the right front door does not have the power to raise the window completely after a few lowering and lifting
- the rear and front bumpers were painted by the previous owner after the collision and were painted like a facelift
- the paintwork is scratched in several places
- at about 120 km / h with hot brakes, the steering wheel shakes a little (discs and pads are ok at first glance)
- when you turn strongly to the left, you can hear some knocks from the steering system
- electric mirrors do not work because they have been stolen and the newly purchased ones do not have an electric module
I think that would be it, I do not know any more cons.
I posted some photos of the car and faults, if they have any other questions or requests for more photos, I'm here to help.
The car can be seen near Zakładowa / Rychtalska in Wrocław.