Hello, I have for sale my private Audi A6 C6 2007 engine version 3.2 FSI with Tiptronic transmission with quattro drive.
The engine was gassed on November 10, 2020 by the renowned company Nagaz from Łódź.
I have owned the car since September 2020, it was imported from Germany, I am the first owner in Poland
The car starts and drives. It is used every day., all equipment works, MMI works perfectly. Inside, you can see the everyday use of the car on some elements.
The car is equipped with, among others:
Reversing camera. Electric seats. Front rear parking sensors. Keyless Go system. Closing and opening the windows with the remote control. heated front seats. heated mirrors and electronic adjustment of them. 18 inch aluminum rims with 2 season summer tires 245/40. Dusk sensor
- Suspension to be done. It dances but is normally used every day.
-Lighting check indicating lambda probe error. I replaced the probes. I checked the odme. I cleaned the throttles. I don't know what it's lit for. It goes off and on from time to time.
- The gassing installation does not always turn on. I wasn't there to check why. I have no time.
- no 3 brake lights
-left rear lamp does not light up 4 LEDs
- The passenger door behind the driver does not open with the central locking. If you open it from the inside, it will open normally until you close the car.
- a tear visible in the photo on the right.
- aids for regeneration
- The rear passenger window does not close. The driver must shut down.
- recently there was a problem and the bolt jammed. The error has been removed. Personally, I cut the cable so that the error would not be repeated, so now there is no steering lock.
The price of the car is underestimated because of these shortcomings. I now have 2 days to sell this car. Please do not call asking for a gas repair, then you will think about it. I do not have time for it. I am abroad. If you are interested, write me back and I'm sure we'll make a deal. the engine runs smoothly. The chest has a slight push from 2 to 3 from time to time. I invite you to inspect it. Please text me first and I will personally call you back.