BMW X3-Exemplary Condition-Panorama-Bi-Xenon-Leather-Navigation-LPG-Automatic-231koni-Color MysticBlau-One Owner!
Hello everyone who is interested in a unique car which is the X3 in the same configuration as mine. In the available otomoto ads, I see only one copy in a similar configuration and comparable condition and mileage, but not registered in the country (there are costs of fees) and without gas installation (saved about PLN 4500), which in the package makes my car a more advantageous offer for a large proportion of buyers.
X3 with exactly: 01/05/04
when a beautiful dark blue metallic BMW had a 1km pre-sale inspection.
Brought to Poland and registered in the country directly by me in March 2019.
I was looking for such a configuration carefully for half a year before the purchase. They prevailed and made me immediately decide to buy the following considerations:
- long and proven service history verified by Bimmer Check
(seriously interested I will send for inspection)
- low mileage confirmed only 150,000 km when imported from Germany and only 200,000 km today (in continuous use)
- no accident history of the car - the only recorded damage is the repair of the rear bumper
- beautiful color 'mystical blue' metallic (MYSTIC BLAU)
- wonderfully kept, clean interior in genuine light gray leather
- panoramic roof
- the best of gasoline engines, inline R6, M52 with 231 horses + automatic gearbox
The equipment includes almost everything that was possible during the production of this car.
Of the most important:
- Sporty chassis adaptation + Sports leather steering wheel + Sports package
- Torsion XENONY (Adaptive cornering light)
- fully electrically adjustable, heated front SPORTSITZE seats with the option of massages (!)
- 4X4 XDRIVE
- ESP + DOWNHILL ASSISTANT
- SHADOWLINE package including dark roof lining
- multifunctional steering wheel
- panoramic roof
- beautiful 17 inch rims with winter tires + for those interested, a set of summer wheels with Uniroyal tires in excellent condition (subject to negotiation)
- HiFi Professional DSP system
With mileage: 150,510 kilometers on: 04/03/2019, a KME brand gas installation was installed on very good accessories - Baracuda injectors, Diego Silver reducer.
The car behaves perfectly both on LPG and petrol. The installation is regularly serviced and there are no objections to its work.
The only drawback is the large size of the gas tank, which holds about 35 liters of gas, which allows you to drive on LPG from 220 km in urban traffic to 270 km on the route.
The car is failure-free, in very good condition.
The lacquer cladding has single damages in the form of superficial scratches and a small dent on the roof visible in one of the photos. Besides, it looks absolutely beautiful.
The center is in almost perfect condition - much better than the average for cars of this age.
It is one of the two cars I have, so I use it alternately. It is very respected and almost meticulously regularly looked after and garaged. The car hasn't had any major repairs during my lifetime. And the most serious ones (regulating element of the intake manifold, head cover gasket, oil separator, separator hoses) took place in the German service on March 14, 2017 - at: 141,925 km
Over the last 3 years, the X3 only required service activities in the form of:
- replacement of rear and front brake pads
- oil and filter change
- gearbox oil and filter change (done 20,000 km back)
- oil change in the rear axle and distributor (20,000 km back)
Additional repairs that I have carried out:
- replacement of all candles (when installing LPG systems)
- valve cover sealing
- ABS sensor replacement left rear.
- regeneration of the starter
replacement of filaments on BOSCH
- in August 2021:
Oil Service - Oil MOTUL 5w40,
- Replacement of filters: oil, air, cabin (BOSCH)
- Computer diagnostics.
- Removal, replacement / repair of front and rear propeller shaft cross-heads with balancing.
In order to save many questions, I described the car in great detail and honestly. The car is used on an ongoing basis and still gives me a lot of fun to drive. The reason for the possible sale is the desire to change to a car with even more power - and the V8, of course, from BMW. At the same time, however, I am not forced to sell and if the purchase offers do not satisfy me, the car will stay with me or in my family. There are fewer and fewer such solidly constructed and reliably built cars, and driving them against the background of today's crossovers or other 'para-Suvs' provides a portion of a very pleasant experience.
I recommend and invite you to a test drive and visit any diagnostic station - provided that the costs are paid.