The lowest price on the market among accident-free used cars with documented mileage !!!
To paraphrase the well-known slogan: "We will not let anyone beat our prices". If you find a cheaper one (the condition is undoubtedly documented parameters such as accident-free and mileage, year, etc.) - we will adjust our price to the competition !!!
Sale under the conditions specified by the seller.
The retail offer - for people expecting a discount - is available at: http://dkimport.otomoto.pl
Why a car from Denmark? Basically, two unique features are the most important:
1. The indisputable possibility of checking the accident-free condition - we provide the car to experts (in the event of a car's accident history, we reimburse the costs of the expert opinion)
2. Official confirmation of mileage - in the event of detection of inconsistencies in the meter readings, we reimburse travel costs and etc.
All this is possible on the basis of the (authentic) VIN of the car published below.
The car has a transparent and impeccable history.
Certain origin and credible story:
- 1.6T 190Hp
- real, irrefutable mileage
- 2 keys
- 17 inch alloy wheels
- manual gearbox
- heated seats
- automatic air conditioning
- cruise control
- multifunctional steering wheel
- leather upholstery
- electric folding mirrors
- heated seats
- rear view camera
The unique character of this vehicle is emphasized by the direction of import, which guarantees safe mileage and accident-free operation - these features cannot be questioned.
VIN number: SJNFAAF15U6288207
Registration number: PKN0245F
First registration date: 21/03/2013
By answering frequently asked questions:
1. The car directly from the owner (no intermediary contracts means full transparency and security of the transaction)
2. Authentic mileage - included in the sales document.
3. Never crashed car, elements responsible for safety were never damaged.
4. The sale is based on a VAT-margin invoice.
A unique offer, taking into account the complexity of the Polish used car market. We guarantee:
2. END DOCUMENTED RUN
Below is a link to all reports from Danish vehicle inspection stations (undoubtedly having the force of an official document):
I also propose to illustrate the history based on: www.historiaszkod.pl