Hello and welcome
We offer our 7-seater family car for sale.
1.6 CDTI engine, 136 HP, 6-speed manual gearbox, a very rich version, including what is standard in such a Zafirka:
- Navi top version 950 with rear camera, Bluetooth, streaming from the phone, USB port, voice reading of text messages from the phone
- Electric sports seats and retractable thigh adjustment
- Red Ambilight + adjustable multi-storage compartments in the center console
- front panorama window with adjustable roller blind + rear second panorama with electrically retractable roller blind
- PDC front and rear with visualization
- automatic headlights + automatic switchable high beam
- full electric windows and mirrors
- rain and dusk sensors
- efficient two-zone air conditioning
- electric handbrake with hill start assist function
- tire pressure sensors
- full list of equipment on the attached printout from the database
All original windows from 2015 GM. The set includes, of course, 2 original keys.
Car up to 160,000 km, full dealership service as in the extract, then independent services - few cars on the market have such an extract from the database.
At approx. 180,000 km (07/2021) new clutch with dual mass + brake fluid, oil and filters - invoice.
At 189,000 km, new TEXACO Havoline 5w30 oil and all filters
At 195,000 km, new TEXACO Havoline 5w30 oil, filters and original flap actuators - we have 3 cars. Zafira has done about 6,000 km in a year - mainly holidays, weekends.
Zafira received new all-season tires at the end of 2022 (invoice), which have traveled about 5,000 km so far.
A few years ago, the owner of the car turned off the problematic Ad blue system - that's why the check engine light is on.
Apparently you can turn off this light in some error table - it doesn't bother us, it doesn't affect driving or the car's power, and the unfortunate Ad blue is a common and, unfortunately, expensive problem.
PS. In response to numerous questions about whether the car goes into limp mode and cuts off - it doesn't start, it doesn't cut off power, it runs without AdBlue for a good few years.
We went there at least at the seaside and 5 times in the mountains.
Sale due to the purchase of a larger apartment.
Inspection and insurance until February 2024.
The car is functional, neat and clean, ready to drive.