Hello, I am offering for sale my Saab 900 convertible, 2.3 gasoline engine, year of production 1994, silver color, black leather upholstery.
The car was brought to Poland in 2004. Until 2013, it had two owners in Poland. The car has been in the hands of our family since 2013.
As of February 2017, I am the owner of Saab.
It is not a collector's item, but for a 28-year-old car, it is in very good and fair condition. In spring, it always lights from the first turning of the key.
Gearboxes were the problem of this model, in this example the gearbox was replaced and it works great now.
The car is mechanically fully functional. The engine is in very good condition, no leaks, running nice and even. Saab has very little mileage as it is driven from spring to fall (the third car in the family).
Chassis without corrosion. The roof works fine.
Technical inspection valid until April 2023, insurance until October 2022.
For the future owner, it can be a car only for the summer or as an inexpensive, reliable and trouble-free all-season car. Two sets of alloy wheels.
The car is equipped with a tow bar.
Mechanical repairs performed in 2017 - 2021:
- Replacing the gearbox with a used one in very good condition, the gearbox is currently working perfectly;
- Replacing the control arms at the front;
- Oil services, filters;
- Thermostat replacement;
- axle shaft sealant;
- Spark plugs;
- New battery;
- Replacement of the fuel tank clamps;
- Crankshaft seal;
- Air conditioning compressor sealing;
- Exhaust clamp;
- Brake pads mounting kit front + rear;
- Brake caliper guides;
- Replacement of alloy wheels with original Saab;
- Cleaning and maintenance of leather upholstery;
- Replacing the front shock absorbers with bearings and pads.
VIN Number YS3DE75B7S7010503
I cordially invite you to contact and purchase.