Volkswagen Passat B5 FL SEDAN with 1.9 TDI 131 HP AVF engine in COMFORTLINE equipment version. Two-layer LC7V pearl varnish.
The car has been in the family since 2009 and since then we are its only owners in Poland. The current mileage is 261,000 km. The car from 2002 is invested and tidy.
- timing replacement 242 thousand
- engine oil change 253 thousand
- replacement of the complete front suspension
- complete rear / front brake system replacement
- inspection by 07.2023
- Civil liability until 05.2023
The equipment includes:
- 5 speed manual gearbox
- 6 airbags
- climatronic air conditioning
- heated and electrically adjustable exterior mirrors
- 4 electrically adjustable windows
- front lights
- original BETA radio with CD player
- central locking with a pocket knife remote control
- "16" alloy wheels with 6mm summer tires
- "15" steel rims with 6mm winter tires
Car in good condition +. Yes, there will be scratches on the outside of the vehicle in the end of 20 years. However, the copy is worth attention and will serve for a longer time.
Elements that need to be corrected or repaired:
- air conditioning
- the airbag indicator light is on
- left front fender signs of corrosion
The price is reasonably negotiable. Please leave the proposed types of 6,000 for yourself.