Hello. I am selling a Volkswagen Passat b7 from 2011. Diesel engine with a capacity of 1968 cm3 and a power of 170 HP and a DSG automatic transmission.
The car was imported from Germany, registered and insured in Poland.
The car is accident-free, practically all original, only the rear hatch was painted.
Technically the car is 100% functional. The gearbox shifts gears very nicely, the engine doesn't smoke, it has power and runs smoothly. The suspension is in very good condition, with no play or knocks.
The car is very richly equipped, including:
* reversing camera
* front and rear parking sensors
* Active ACC cruise control (the car itself detects the oncoming vehicle and adjusts the speed)
* Lane keeping assistant (after detecting strips on the road, the car automatically guides the car before leaving the lane)
* blind spot sensor (a warning light comes on in the side mirror, informing about the vehicle that is passing us in the adjacent lane)
* automatic high beam, so-called high beam, after turning on this function, the car turns on and off the high beam automatically, detecting oncoming cars and when we enter a lit area)
* road sign recognition system
* electrically lifted tailgate
* dusk and rain sensors
* sports seats
* Leather Seats
* heated front seats
* gearshift paddles on the steering wheel
* two-zone climate control
* folding side mirrors
* and many other basics
As you can see, the car is mega-equipped like no other new premium car!
The car also has Webasto, which is very useful, especially in winter, and the VENTILATION function, which is useful in summer to cool down the interior of the car earlier.
The car has just been replaced with engine oil and filters.
The interior is nice and clean, not worn out. There was no smoking in the car.
Currently, the car does not require any financial contribution, I use it every day.
Freshly replaced the engine oil and all filters.
I issue a VAT invoice for the car - margins (not to be confused with a VAT invoice, there is no additional 23%)
The buyer is exempt from 2% stamp duty (you save over PLN 900!!!)
I will provide more information by phone.