Hello, I am selling a Volvo S 60 from 2001 with the best 2.4 petrol engine, manual gearbox
I bought a Volvo in 2014 with a mileage of about 400,000 and then the timing belt was replaced
at 420,000 the complete clutch was replaced
The car is in pretty good condition for its age.
Perfect sheet metal condition
(zero corrosion since I have the car, so it seems to me that no element of the body has been repainted).
Average fuel consumption is 6l/100km.
with equipment, among others:
- dual-zone air conditioning
- cruise control
- comfortable heated front seats
- lighting the road with the key
- Brilliant Dolby Surround Pro Logic surround sound
- multifunctional steering wheel with radio control
- front and rear armrest
- electric windows front and rear
- Heated side mirrors electrically adjustable
I cordially invite you to see the car