Date of production: November 2004
2.5T + LPG STAG 300 PLUS 220KM
Current Mileage: ~ 228,000km
Technical tests until: 04/11/2022
OC: until 11.2022
Oil changed at mileage: 224,600 km
Timing changed at mileage: 156,000 km
Replaced gas filters (liquid and gas phase)
Steel wheels with 205/55/16 summer tires
Steering gear regeneration: 10/09/2021 (12m warranty)
To improve / deficiencies:
- soffit (the material falls), the cost of the used one is 200-300 PLN
- front door panels (material to be cleaned and peels off) cost of used 50-100 PLN each
- no luggage compartment blind
- a few small parking dents
- slight abrasions on the bumper
- rear lamp slightly cracked
- mask for paint correction (clear varnish comes off in places)
Additional car equipment:
- integrated baby pads in the rear seat!
- attached phone holder in the center console
- TURBO top-up indicator in the A pillar (about PLN 400)
- original (lifted) grille separating the trunk space (price about PLN 1100)
- tinted side and rear windows
- Volvo socket strut in the engine compartment
- original 16 "aluminum rims - VOLVO 6.5x16x52.5 Volvo no. 30615590 with Pirelli Cinturato C7 tires (the cost of new ones is about PLN 350 each)
An "adult" car, so don't expect a needle.
Second owner in the country. Brought from Italy by the previous owner where he had a minor collision (left front).
It has been used in the family since 2012.
Stag 300 PLUS LPG installation with a cylinder in a 50l spare wheel.
It makes no difference whether you are driving on Pb or LPG, the car is the same.
Driving this car on the road is pure pleasure. Regardless of whether you are driving empty or the whole family with luggage on holiday, the car accelerates without any problems.
Torque as in Volvo V50 2.0D (320Nm).
It is not a 4x4 version, but I know from experience that the Volvo 4x4 drive is very delicate, and its repairs are very expensive, even for such an old car - so there is no problem here.
Burning on the way to Hel (4 people with luggage) is about 10l of LPG per 100km
Combustion in the city, depending on the driver and the season, from 12-15l of LPG per 100km
Agree to visit any diagnostic station or workshop (at the expense of the viewer)
If interested, please call me. Visual inspection and test drive possible in the afternoon (after 4pm or on weekends)
Car from a private person (one owner)
We sell because a bigger car was needed and it is already in stock.
At a separate auction, it is possible to sell 18 rims visible in the last photo (PLN 2000)