Hello and welcome.
Audi S3 8L from 2002 for sale.
A great toy, it gave me a lot of fun and probably will give someone else :-)
The car is in my possession for a short time, but it was slightly pampered right after the purchase, which does not mean that it is perfect, but more on that.
- new 18 'Borbet rims with Bridgestone Weather Control A005 EVO all season tires
- steering wheel trim + new original gear knob
- changing the front speakers to accessory
- replacement of headlamps with new replacements
- haldex service (oil change and pump cleaning)
- air conditioning service
- oil service + filters + fluid replacement
- replacement of the front pads
- replacement of the accessory belt and tensioner
- assembly of the accessory conical air filter.
- attached bluetooth adapter
The car has a few modifications, allegedly it is about 260KM, but there is no chart, but the driving experience confirms it.
- middle intercooler
- through exhaust with DP (it is loud but not exaggerated)
- 2.0TFSI coils
- conical sports air filter
- new engine map with pop & bangs above 4k rpm, and rev limiter shifted slightly
A 100% roadworthy car puts a lot of younger cars on the road to shame, the 4x4 really does the job in this case.
The car has several disadvantages:
- passenger seat for replacement (it is not connected, and I learned about it after buying it from a mechanic, it is not a coincidence, it is only slightly burnt from below, probably the heating mat had a short circuit)
- falling headliner ("temporary" solution in the form of pushpins)
- the fan squeaks after turning off the engine (to be replaced, the cost is a maximum of PLN 300, I just don't want to go to the mechanic with it)
- a few disadvantages of the paintwork visible in the photos
OC by February 2023, inspection by November 2022.
The car can be seen in Wrocław