I will sell a Land Rover Discovery II car, 1998, production, 1999 registration, 2.5 diesel, 102KW, mileage 226000km, 7-seat, fully equipped.
It is the tallest and most expensive model, brand new. The fact that the highest and most expensive model is good, because it comes with full luxury, but on the other hand, such a model is a bit of a minus over time. But all these very expensive to repair disadvantages I eliminated in 1 year of my 4-year-old Disco ownership:
1. Suspension air bellows, which often fail - professionally replaced with genuine Land Rover springs.
2. The car's hydraulic leveling system was professionally replaced with the front and rear standard original stabilizers with a new tensioner roller, belt and single tank.
3. I replaced the corrosive brake hoses with new copper ones, together with the ABS pump.
4. Sometimes I have replaced the malfunctioning brake calipers with new ones, together with new brake discs, brake pads, covers and handbrake cables.
5. And many other standard for the proper functioning of the car and engine.
Discovery in a good visual condition (scratches, mini dents will be found), in a very good tinsmith condition - (aluminum body, chassis cared for, maintained), in very good mechanical condition (invested car):
1. Vehicle book kept from 2017 with current service entries, two keys.
2. The car is serviced on an ongoing basis (every 10,000 km of oil changes and other changes)
3. Two sets of winter and summer tires (now on winter tires)
4. Whether it is frost, winter or summer, we get in, light up and go.
5. All drives work, the car has power and, with the knowledge I have for the last 5 years, it has never been used on expeditions. I use it most often on Saturdays as a donor of a trailer hook for a construction site.
In order not to be so colorful, there are also some disadvantages that do not disturb me:
1. Only one horn button works (the other one does not)
2. It has small scratches and dents.
3. One remote control from the central lock requires repair - 1 soldering (only works properly in one specific way)
4. Maybe there will be something not very important (for me) yet.
Summer tires for free.