Good morning! I have for sale my everyday car - Mercedes A45 AMG. The car has been in my hands for 2 years (December 8th marks 2 years). I am the 2nd owner, the previous one did not buy it from the lease, and I bought it back. During this time I have done over 80,000 km with it, 70% on the road, 30% in the city. Selling because I decided to buy a new Mercedes A45s from 2022.
Sale at FV23%, or possible assignment of the lease.
32 installments of PLN 1495.63 net remain
Redemption: PLN 12,926.83 net
Rent: PLN 47,200 net - I issue FV23%
The car has been serviced at the Dealership since new, which of course can be checked.
The last service was about 6k kilometers ago (new oil and filters), done at the Dealership in Piaseczno. On the occasion of this service, he also had a 2-day inspection before the end of the warranty, and the mechanics found absolutely nothing that could be replaced, engine and turbo completely dry, suspension without any slack, gearbox dry.
Despite the mileage of about 163,000 km, the only failure that happened was the thermostat, which was replaced under warranty. This car is 100% trouble-free and a lot of fun to drive. The last year that didn't have a GPF filter installed, so it sounds great, shoots when taking off the gas and when shifting to a higher gear, gassing video: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DGuw2pQ2HJE
Serial engine software.
Things I've replaced/added:
- intake insert changed (serial has a reducer that has been replaced with a larger diameter insert, supposedly it should add about 20 horses)
- front and rear brake lines changed from rubber to steel
- Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads (this is the 3rd car in a row where I use them and they are excellent)
- red aluminum covers on the gearshift paddles
- the rims have been repainted from black matt to black gloss, it looks much better
In October 2022, the car was polished and a one-year protective coating was applied.
I highly recommend, if you have any questions, please contact me, I will be happy to answer :)